Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
This full-day eco adventure tour shows you a scenic journey to the UNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve. Experience the local ferry through the Saigon River, visiting a crocodile reserve, trekking through mangrove forest, enjoy bird watching, observe monkeys, gibbons with a knowledgeable tour guide. Visit a Vietnamese guerrilla base. Lunch is included with the traditional Vietnamese food.
- Experience local ferry
- Visit Monkey island
- Explore Vam Sat Eco Park to search for the diversity of floral and faunal species, and gibbons, monkeys and migratory birds
- Visit a historical site called Rung Sac- a Viet namese guerilla base
Enjoy a lunch with local specialities
In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel then after less than 1 hour journey, you will arrive to a local ferry to cross Saigon River. The ferry most of the time is busy, irritating sometimes but it will not be bad if you spend time watching local people or surrounding sights along the river. You then keep driving for more than 30kms through biosphere. Upon arrival visit to Can Go Ecologic Area. Next, Explore the Monkey island, Can Gio Museum and Mangrove Forest Park. Here you'll see a range of Fauna with crocodiles, wild cats, otters, pythons, deers, foxes and wild monkeys If you wish, you can also visit the Animal Circus.. Continue your tour with a canoe ride to visit the Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerilla Base which stationed from the period of 1966 -1975 and used to be an important base camp to set up over 1,000 combats to Saigon. Have lunch in a local Restaurant and visit Ong Thuy Tuong Royal Tomb. Get a ferry back to the pier then drive to your hotel in Saigon.
- Air-con vehicle
- Ferry fee
- Canoe in Can Gio
- Entrance fee as program
- Professional English speaking tour guide ( other language are available )
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Additional info
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability